Saturday 28 September 2013

Inside Pippaworld. Despatches from the front line.


"As a freelance investigative journalist, I think it's very important to be happy. Without masses of inner peace and calm, the love of a supportive and ambitious family, and a network of rather dazzlingly funny and rich friends, my job would be, well, just that. A job. Wearing the right outfit is another must. Whether I'm digging deep into corporate malfeasance, analysing legal documents, tax records, government or regulatory reports, or interviewing the latest trending whistleblower, my look is vital. Whether it's a royal blue tuxedo-style blazer, or trusty Alice Temperley summer dress, I'll always be armed with my Modalu clutch bag and Jimmy Choos. You just can't take chances. I'm currently working on an expose of the US military-industrial complex's subversion of human rights in sub-Saharan Africa, so you can appreciate the wardrobe implications for that!
And then, after lunch, it's off to a dizzying round of charity events that caring people have to be seen at. Pip Pip!" You can see more Pippa journalistic missions at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/10335879/Pippa-Middleton-its-bliss-to-be-up-early-for-a-flower-market.html

No comments: